Zucchini pancakes are a type of pancake that is made from shredded zucchini. They originated in Italy, and are often served as an appetizer, side dish or even a light lunch.
Zucchini pancakes are a simple and delicious way to enjoy any summer outdoor experience. Whether you’re looking for a healthy alternative to traditional pancakes or simply want to enjoy the flavor of summer squash, zucchini pancakes are a great option!
These fritters are wonderfully nutritious, low in calories and the perfect way to sneak in some veggies for those picky eaters.
Want to learn more about the Blackstone grill? We wrote a fantastic blog that explains the griddle in detail.
Blackstone Zucchini Pancakes
- 1 Blackstone Griddle
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Tongs
- 700 g Zucchini Grated About 3 Cups
- 30 g All-Purpose Flour ¼ Cup
- 30 g Parmesan Grated ¼ Cup
- 1 Large Egg Beaten
- 2 Cloves Garlic Minced
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground Pepper
- Place grated zucchini in a bowl of water with the salt and leave for 10 minutes.
- Drain and completely dry with a clean dish towel or cheesecloth.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine zucchini, flour, Parmesan cheese, garlic, and egg; season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Lightly oil your Blackstone Griddle and set a medium heat
- Scoop tablespoons of your Zucchine mix for each fritter, flattening with a spatula, and cook until the underside is nicely golden brown, about 2 minutes. Flip and cook on the other side, about 1-2 minutes longer.
- Serve immediately or you can allow to cool