Pizza was originally created in Naples, Italy, as a fast, cheap, and tasty meal for Neapolitan workers on the move. While we all enjoy today’s slices, pizza didn’t truly become popular until after World War II, when Italian immigrants introduced their classic cuts to the United States.
Nothing beats a homemade pizza. What about a Blackstone Grill Pepperoni Pizza? This is fantastic, and you get the crunch of the crust and all of the softness and flavor of a traditional wood-fired pie—wonderful at its finest. People love a Friday night pizza fest, it’s all about beautiful taste and, of course, pizza.
Blackstone Grill Perfect Pizza
- 1 Blackstone Grill
- 1 premade pizza crust
- pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella cheese
- diced or sliced pepperoni slices
- Spread the pizza sauce over the crust, leaving about 1/2 inch along the edge.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the sauce.
- Add the pepperoni slices or chunks. Turn on the Blackstone to medium-high heat for 4 minutes, then add some oil to the griddle and wait 1-2 minutes before adding your pizza.
- Place the pizza stone on a cool oven rack and preheat in the oven for 6 to 9 minutes, or until it is done.