BBQ recipes have been around for centuries, with many different variations. One of the most popular BBQ recipes is the chicken burger. Chicken burgers are a favorite dish of many people, and there are many different ways to make them.
The first chicken burgers were made in the early 1900s, and they were a popular dish in the United States. They were originally made with ground chicken, bread crumbs, and spices. Chicken burgers became even more popular in the 1950s, when they were introduced to the fast food industry. Fast food restaurants started serving chicken burgers with ketchup and mayonnaise, and they quickly became a staple of the American diet
Today, chicken burgers are still a popular dish, and they can be found in many different restaurants. Whether you like your chicken burger with ketchup or BBQ sauce, there is a recipe out there for you!
Want to know what we thought we bought a Blackstone Grill? Have a read of an article that we wrote that covers this in detail.
Blackstone Grill Cheeky Chicken Burger
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 1 Cup Favourite BBQ Sauce
- ½ Cup Water
- 1 Cup Bread Crumbs
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs Optional
- 1 Clove Garlic Crushed
- 1 tsp Mixed Herbs
For the bun
- 4 Burger Buns
- 4 Cheese Slices
- Tomato Slices
- Combine the water and BBQ suace in small bowl and whisk together
- In another bowl combine the bread crumbs, garlic, herbs and lightly season
- take your chicken fillets cover in the BBQ suace then cover with your bread crumb mix
- Place on your Blackstone Griddle and cook for approx 20 minutes